13 ago 2014


It's been a while since my last post, I know I promised to write from Spain, but my old computer (now I know why I bought a new one) decided not to work.
I really enjoyed the good weather, the company of my family and friends and good food!
There, I knitted a lot, I finished my pink shawl, I received a wonderful package from my dear Anu and a new toy came home. I'm starting to spin. It's exciting! but step by step, everything takes time, Anna :)) it's funny because Alessandra started to spin too!
I visited several stores and bought wool in Barcelona (obviously) some skeins of wool.

Now here, don't stop raining and it's seems that autumn is coming, it's amazing how different is to my home town, there no one raises that autumn is coming

I've started a new shawl ( I'm a shawl girl), with a new ( for me) Norwegian alpaca, I really love this wool.

+
visit Melody's giveaway!

+
beautiful and inspiring blog of my dear friend.

4 comentarios:

  1. Oh happy spinning! I was able to do that as a kid, my mother had 2 spinning wheels, it's fun! And it is oh so special to wear hand spun socks! So different to normal wool!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am a bit disconected to. Summer has a different rythm. Some days holidays, some days work...so lovely time caos. Hope you enjoyed a lot at home.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've been reading your lovely blog for a little while but have never stopped to say "hello"!

    I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on with your drop spindle!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is so nice to hear that you had a lovely vacation and that you liked the parcel.
    Your knitting plans sound wonderful!! Enjoy this Sunday!
    hugs

    ResponderEliminar